Old 25-07-2008, 12:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT: New web site - finally....

Sweetness, I am sure you are a kind person, just forget earlier posts,
you will find that Sacha is a lovely person - yes, there were crossed
wires. I live in the Auvergne, 5 hours hard driving south of Paris
and that is me driving, (fast) err... I have sat nav and it tells me
where the speed cameras are, I didn't say that did I? I admit it, my
name is Judith and I am an ignoramus on gardening matters. Everyone
here knows that and for years, yonks, they have advised me with good
humour and affection. Now, you have joined our ranks Gavin. Night,
it really is time to go to bed or I will not have the energy to water
the plants tomorrow.

Judith.