Old 25-07-2008, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT: New web site - finally....

On Jul 25, 12:24 am, "gavin"
wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...
On Jul 24, 11:40 pm, "gavin"
wrote:

Don't judge her, you don't know her, I do.

I have seen waht she has written and it is totally unjustified. I'm not the
sort of person to let someone who knows nothing about me bad mouth me. I
have done nothing wrong. Unfortunately Sacha cab't say the same.

Trust me on this. She
doesn't need to back up any claims

But she does. She has said things which aren't true.

and I want you to drop it, please,
trust me? I have asked you to start again, yes?

It is Sacha that you need to be addressing with these words, not me! As I
said I don't hold grudges but then again I don't say things I can't back up.
Unfortunately Sacha has. The ball is in her court.

You won't see runner beans in France unless it is someone like me
growing them, they are just called haricot verte. Did I spell that
correctly?

Nearly! Haricot is a masculine non therefore the adjective doesn't ahve the
"e" at the end - that's for feminine nouns.

I wear gold mules as slippers. I am so lazy that when I go into the
garden, I don''t bother to change into outdoor shoes. Imagine, gold
slippers steeped in mud? wet, dirty? What do I do when I lose one in
deep mud and creep into the house with one foot very dirty? I wash
one foot in the bidet and buy a new pair and I do the same thing all
over again.. I told you I was a bit weird" ?

LOL! I wondered what those strange bidets were for :-)

It is 1.15a.m. Friday morning here, I really do need my beauty sleep,
believe me!!! Sleep well.

You too Judith. I'm up late trying to catch up with my recordings of the
Tour de France!

Tour de France did you say?????? Look at Brioude I shop there. Now,
listen Gavin, you and I have to move on, no more comments on website
or whatever, isn;'t lfe too short. Leave my friend Sacha alone, you
two have a difference of opinion, now enough!!!!!! Why don't you not
comment on this and join me for a glass of wine instead? Wot? you
like, red or white? (No, noooooooooooo more comments, we are moving
on, yes? cheers.)

Judith