Old 25-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Organic Brigita Organic Brigita is offline
Registered User

Default Need advice! Bamboos are dying

I bought 3 bamboos 6 months ago - two black and one golden for indoor container. They were fine, even few culms showed up. But now- golden is dead (I will try to save it)... And two blacks looks really bad.. I do not know why.. I was thinking you might help me. Maybe that container is too tall and it started roting. Here are pics of container and current look of my bamboos leaves. Maybe i should transplant it to different container and soil, and put to lighter space.. Im affraid that it will not survive transplanting... I really do not know what to do..... Desperate...

Pls help..

http://www.biteplius.lt/lt/2content....8-=(2013516980