Old 25-07-2008, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT: New web site - finally....

On Jul 25, 12:49 am, "gavin"
wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

On Jul 25, 12:24 am, "gavin"
wrote:
Tour de France did you say?????? Look at Brioude I shop there. Now,
listen Gavin, you and I have to move on, no more comments on website
or whatever, isn;'t lfe too short. Leave my friend Sacha alone, you
two have a difference of opinion, now enough!!!!!! Why don't you not
comment on this and join me for a glass of wine instead? Wot? you
like, red or white? (No, noooooooooooo more comments, we are moving
on, yes? cheers.)

I will join you in a glass of wine - red, preferably - although I really do
prefer beer (real ale, please!). However, I can't understand why you are
giving me a hard time over this. Show me where I have erred. I can show you
where Sacha has erred. Give her the hard time!

Cheers, Judith!

Giving you a hard time????? Behave yourself or I shall have to
administer a slap, ask Martin, they hurt!!!!

No real ale sorry, I don't drink beer, it's wine or nothing and if you
don't make your mind up fast, there will be none left:-)

Judith