Old 25-07-2008, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT: New web site - finally....

On Jul 25, 9:50 am, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:15:17 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 24, 11:40 pm, "gavin"
wrote:

Judging by waht Sacha has just written I would say htat there is no
misunderstanding. I would say that she has a very bad attitude and is
accusing me of all sorts of htings that I haven't given her cause to think.
Anyway, I have asked her to back up her claims - and of course she won't be
able to.

Don't judge her, you don't know her, I do. Trust me on this. She
doesn't need to back up any claims and I want you to drop it, please,
trust me? I have asked you to start again, yes?

Come to think of it I don' tthink I have ever seen runner beans in France!
What do they call them? Beans are "fèves", aren't they

You won't see runner beans in France unless it is someone like me
growing them, they are just called haricot verte. Did I spell that
correctly?

AFAIR they were quite common in N Brittany.
--

Martin

Probably, a different culture there entirely.

Judith