Old 25-07-2008, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Acca sellowiana

In article ,
says...
Has anyone any experience of growing this from seed? I'm wondering how long
it takes to get to any reasonable size.

About 4 year to flowering size although the first 2 years were in a
tunnel/conservatory, its surprised us by taking to its north facing shady
spot and flowering, like Nick no fruit (serves me right for not putting
it in full sun!)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk