Old 26-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Kathryn Selfe Kathryn Selfe is offline
Registered User

Default tropical plants

We sell large quality tropical plants and fruit, mailorder and always new products being added. Grapes, Kiwi, Pomegranate, Dragon Fruit, Lemon and Orange Trees, Bananas, Pineapple plants, Passion Fruit, Palms, Agaves, Yucca's, Seeds, gifts books. We grow nearly all our own stock from seed as much as possible our web address is www.carreglefn-nurseries.co.uk

free seeds for all enquiries made to the website, please leave your details on our enquiries page of our website to get your free seeds.

www.carreglefn-nurseries.co.uk