Old 25-07-2008, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT: New web site - finally....

On Jul 25, 6:00 pm, "gavin"
wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

On Jul 25, 12:49 am, "gavin"
wrote:
Giving you a hard time????? Behave yourself or I shall have to
administer a slap,

I am behaving myself ity is Sacha who is out of order. And I notice she
ahsn't been able to abckup her accusations against me. Hmmm.... remind me
who needs the hard time???

No real ale sorry, I don't drink beer, it's wine or nothing and if you
don't make your mind up fast, there will be none left:-)

France isn't the place for good beer - and yet their neighbours Belgium brew
some of the finest on the planet. Horses for courses, I guess :-)

As I don't drink beer I can't comment on it - I hate the stuff, the
smell is enough to make me heave yuk and yuk. I am sure it is
something to do with my upbringing, my late Mother was horrified to
hear that women would drink beer, I can still hear her saying "But
Ladies don't drink beer!!!" :-)

Judith