Old 26-07-2008, 05:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
George George is offline

Default Tomatoes

I read somewhere that the _true_ Caspian Pink has regular serrated
leaves (not a potato leaf). Mine are potato leaf with some leaves
slightly serrated. So do I have the _true_ Caspian Pink? This is my
first year for the Caspian Pink and the Persimmon. The Caspian has a
better flavor than Brandywine. The Persimmon has a sharper more acidic
flavor. I'll do both again next year. I'm now seeing baseball size
Caspians turning pink, and tennis ball size Persimmons turning yellow.
George