Old 26-07-2008, 01:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default pond trouble?

Wish I could help with the bleaching Kris, but all I can say is that I use a
cupful for
the floor of my greenhouse every once in a while. It is never splashed on
the plants though.
There is a pond group, maybe they would know.

I love your water garden would love to know how you built it?
Cheers Wendy

"kris anthem um" wrote in
message ...

i added some chlorine to my small water feature,just wondering the
effects of it splashing on surrounding plants?is there better options?
cheers

--
kris anthem um