Old 26-07-2008, 07:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Whitefly and spider mite infestation

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 20:28:18 -0500, "Marie Dodge"
wrote:

And that idiotic insult is supposed to be helpful? I've been gardening for
years and never had an infestation such as this.

Not idiotic at all. If you used three of the most toxic pesticides on
the market properly and you still have problems with major
infestations you are not a very good gardener. That's not an insult,
it seems to be factual based on what you told us here. If you are
such a great gardener don't you know the reason you are getting
infested with insects? An experienced gardener knows it is a problem
with the soil. Address it and you will have better results. However,
when people say they first went the toxic poison route, it tells me
that person is probably lazy and doesn't want to hear anything other
than what they want to hear.

Are you
actually planning on eating that food after you used this level of
toxins?

How do you suggest we rid the garden of this infestation? If you have no
sensible answers why do you bother to reply?

Because I'm basically sick of people and their abuse of poisons and
killing everything in sight. It's disgusting.

A merry dodge doesn't suggest anything to you?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars