Old 26-07-2008, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Highgrove

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:10:01 +0100, FarmI wrote

Yes indeed. We live on a busy road and have a long driveway leading from
the front gate to the house. There are public toilets 10 minutes

drive in
one direction and half an hour in the other. The number of times I've
seen
people climb the gate (the gate!!!! don't these idiots know aobut the
damage
that does to gate hinges!) to dive into the shrubbery to relieve
themselves
astoudns me.

I run down the road screaming like a banshee when I see it. They usually
leave PDQ but I've been flipped the bird a few times by offenders. I
wonder
how they'd like it if I pooped in their front yard under their trees?

They seem to think that just because it's a farm, they have every right
do as they please.

How about a prominent notice informing them of CCTV cameras? Wicked grin

:-)) Good sugestion but given our location they wouldn't believe it because
of the cost of getting such things there. And the alternative is that some
tea leaf would probably just be tempted to try to steal it anyway.