Old 26-07-2008, 06:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal[_3_] Zootal[_3_] is offline

Default Bean and Tomatoe question

Bean problem:

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2008/...s/DSCF3107.JPG

This is a chineese noodle bean, and it is not happy. I have a row of Blue
Lake pole beans 2 feet away that are growing fine. All of the noodle beans
look like this. I don't believe it's insect damage. The weather has been in
upper 70s, lower 80s. Water is about an inch a week. Soil is well drained,
moderately rich loam. Growth is slow, and leavs are discolored and tend to
curl at the edges. All of them seem to do it. Once the get past a certain
size, the plants grow well, it only seems to happen when they are young.
Does anyone recognize this, or have any suggestions?

Tomatoe problem:

I have on plant that is developing discolored curling leaves:

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2008/...s/DSCF3097.JPG
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2008/...s/DSCF3098.JPG