Old 26-07-2008, 08:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Some pepper questions

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:17:34 -0700, Billy
wrote:

How far apart do you have these puppies, Charlie?

The ones planted in ground are 24" apart.

The ones in containers vary, according to how big they are getting and
my aesthetic sense, based upon plant size, foliage color, fruit
color......

The beauty of container gardening is the funky shui thing, ya' know?

Charlie

"A high station in life is earned by the gallantry with which appalling
experiences are survived with grace." -- Tennessee Williams

So, I presume your funky shui thing doesn't include seed saving OR are
the beds 500' apart, or do you bag, or cage? Fertility and entropy
make purity difficult. Think I can get my funky shui aligned if I just
rotate the hill 45 degrees to the west and invert the slope.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars