Old 26-07-2008, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Anne Welsh Jackson Anne Welsh Jackson is offline

Default ID anyone?

"Pete C" wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

snippy

Oh, please go out and look ;- ) Joking of course. Nemoralis, in my
experience has fewer bands on the shell and your photo fits exactly
hortentis for me. Other views may vary and I never mind being proved
wrong. I am always up for learning from those who know better, but
for me, it's hortentis.

I'm curious.........how do you and others know so much about snails? I
mean,
this is a gardening group.......snails are a PITA. My original post
was made
in the hope that someone may just know, but I never expected this amount of
knowledge.

Know thine enemy, Pete...! ;-)

--
AnneJ