Old 26-07-2008, 10:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default Jul26-D Water Lily - 20084413.jpg

After walking around for a while with my zoom, I put on a prime
telephoto and did another round of the water lily display. There are
many comments in photography forums about how one "copy" of the same
lens can be better or worse than another. I don't know about that, but
I will say that I think that this particular lens is the sharpest and
clearest in my kit. Maybe I just got an exceptionally good copy.

Canon 300mm f4L IS @ ISO-100; f10; 1/250-sec

JD

Attached Thumbnails
Jul26-D Water Lily - 20084413.jpg-20084413.jpg