Old 27-07-2008, 01:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default ffs, it never ends.... duck invasion

"Trish Brown" wrote in message

A while ago, a poster solved a problem with visiting Brush Turkeys by
leaving a few large toy rubber snakes around her yard. Apparently, the
turkeys were afraid of the snakes and chose to forage elsewhere. I've also
heard that hanging a large cutout of the silhouette of a Peregrine Falcon
will keep wild birds out of a garden, but I don't know how well that
works.

i might see if number two son might let me borrow some of his rubber snakes!
not sure if ducks are as dim as brush turkeys. we will see!

thanks trish.
kylie