Old 27-07-2008, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Watering question

On 27/7/08 09:20, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 15:54:42 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On Jul 26, 10:39 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
I have a one year old Oleander, about 1 metre and a half high in a
huge pot. It is flowering right now. How often do I need to water
it. Sacha has seen the size of the urn/pot as as she is more au fait
with stuff can probably explain better than I. Help please?

Judith

You do know that it is an extremely toxic plant?
--
Pete C
London UK

I'm not going to eat it sweetie!!!!! Wot bout watering then?????

When my son was born, we were given a brochure listing common house and garden
plants that might poison small children. It's amazing any child survives
childhood.

More plants are poisonous than are not. Sometimes I think that applies to
children too...... ;-)) The only plant Ray will not sell is rue.

It rained last night. Now it is stifling hot, windless and a 100% humidity
AND
sunny. 22C here ATM. On the beach it is 20C and misty.
http://www.noordwijk.info/noordwijk/...ms/livecam.asp

Very hot beautiful day here. We had the most extraordinary sky last night
but it lasted for mere minutes. There was a lot of that ruffled, fluffy
cloud and it was shot through with every shade of pink. I've never seen
anything quite so vivid round here. But by the time we walked to the other
end of the car park it had disappeared entirely.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com