Old 27-07-2008, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Help needed

On Jul 27, 11:04 am, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 03:01:45 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 27, 10:01 am, "ForeverArsenal" wrote:
Hi.
Have masses of double petunias (very large) also have loads
of white fly.
Don't want to spray with long last or similar and kill the bees,
are there any old remedies I could make at home that might help.

Don't want to leave untreated and lose the plants.
Thanks.
Barry
--
Don't Thieve.
The government doesn't like competition.

I would spray them, in the evening, with a solution of washing up
fluid and water,

with a dash of methylated spirits.

I expect someone with more knowledge than I may come
along with something better. Godd luck.

Godd be with you Judight )
--

Martin

Hello you, been at the lager have we? :-)

Judith