Old 08-04-2003, 04:44 AM
~ jan

Default The first toad. BOO HOO!!!!!!!

On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 22:58:27 -0500, jammer wrote:

I just thought of something. There is one of those covered lightbulbs
with the long orange cord in the garage. Ugly yes, but it might
attract some young froggie lovers. Hmmm

Hey, Jammer, this is how I got my guys to put power out to my ponds. Course
I didn't realize it was gonna work at the time. Ugly orange cord going
across the top of the chain link fence to the Lily pond. I requested on one
of their hardware trips to find me a grey ext cord so it would blend into
the fence better. They came home with all the fixin's to do the wiring.
Finally after 7 years got my koi ponds wired too. ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a