Old 27-07-2008, 11:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Kensington Gardens-London-0517

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

You know, although England is beautiful in May I prefer the light
earlier in the year. I also prefer to see the shape of trees rather
than when they're in full leaf, heavy, blowsy and heavy.

I love bare trees too Mary, however my body doesn't like the weather to be
too cold. :-)

It's been far too hot even in Yorkshire this last few days, Spouse and I
can't settle to anything, can't work in it, can't sleep in it, last night we
dined outside which was very pleasant but we celebrated the evening cool too
indulgently ... paying the price this morning.

Serves us right!

Mary