Old 27-07-2008, 04:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Natural landscaping and home values

Thanks for any advice or suggestions you might have to offer.

:-) Tommy

Well the short answer for me is I intend to live here till I die so
does better half. We plant for our needs and design interests. If you
like designing your environment and consider it fun than do it . But
you seem to be considering a move. You have your reasons.

Below site may address some of your issues. Thorny.

http://www.plant-care.com/blog/110/l...property-value
s/

Bill

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=xfkeMi%2BJ48Mh27Mfh9K75w%3D%3D