Old 27-07-2008, 06:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
how[_3_] how[_3_] is offline

Default Some pepper questions

Charlie wrote:

No, I'm not saving pepper seeds this year, for several reasons,
proximity to one another the prime reason, I have lots of different
pepper varieties in cold storage, I wanted to try a bunch of new ones
this year to determine habits and yield, etc....and.....

My damned labels faded when I transferred them outside this spring and
other than six varieties, I dont have a ****in' clue what most of them
are yet and may have a hard time figgerin' it out....
snip

Hi,
If you are using something that can be written on for labels, a #2
pencil will not fade.
Enjoy the peppers.

HTH -_- how

--