Old 27-07-2008, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default in our imaginations :-)

On Jul 27, 3:44 pm, Jennifer Sparkes wrote:
The message
from "Pete C" contains these words:

Kate Morgan wrote:
What a beautiful day so who is game for a dip in Judith's pool and
then back to Sacha`s for cream teas all round ?

kate

Sounds great, but I'd need an alcohol injection somewhere...........

Sounds good to me. Don't worry Pete I guess Judith will
have some chilled Sauvignon Blanc - possibly even Jackson
Estate - for us by the pool. If not I will bring some. ))

Jennifer - in Bristol

Jennifer!!!! you know me well, I have run out of Jackson Estate,
that's a must when I am in England, I will buy a few crates of it, are
you on your way, I am about to dip my toes again.

Judith