Old 27-07-2008, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default in our imaginations :-)

On 27/7/08 16:29, in article , "Pete C"
wrote:

Judith in France wrote:
On Jul 27, 1:39 pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
What a beautiful day so who is game for a dip in Judith's pool and
then back to Sacha`s for cream teas all round ?

kate

The wine is chilling, the pool is warm and sparkling, the sun is
beating down, come on over. I am using my tagine today so you can
have lamb tagine, only I can't find any currents or sultana so I am
putting grapes in instead, it should be ready at 7p.m. French time.
Sorry I can't make Sacha's. I am sworn off cream for the moment but I
could manage, if pushed, a small slice of her chocolate cake. We have
English friends here who knows Sacha's tearoom very well indeed!

Judith

Maybe I'll skip Sachas and stop for dinner instead..........Kate?

Hey! And what am I supposed to do with this pile of scones, eh?!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com