Old 08-04-2003, 04:56 AM
Benign Vanilla

Default Liner Sources

"Bob H" wrote in message
I went with a Ultragaurd liner, here is where I bought it...I have no
business interest in the company FYI, my 25X40 liner was $462 delivered

(.40
sq ft & 62 shipping) weighed 140 lbs (delivered by UPS) and very flexible
(installed @ 20 degrees), it has a 20 yr warranty for as much good as
warranties are :-) but as far as I can tell seems really tough cause I

tried
to tear some of the scrap just cause and even with cuts in it would not
continue to tear..BTW as important as cost was to me, weight was also
important I had to move and install it by myself, that in itself left a
piece of edpm out of the picture.
anyway, that is my .02.
http://www.justliners.com/ultraguard2.htm

Definately a perfect price point. Anyone else have opinion on this product?
This is the first I have heard of it.

BV.