Old 27-07-2008, 07:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Whitefly and spider mite infestation

On Jul 27, 11:59 am, Jangchub wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:39:19 -0700 (PDT), Chris

wrote:

Where did I say you were wrong? What I said was, the style of
response also counts. If you tell someone she's stupid and should not
be allowed to have a backyard garden, you're not going to get anywhere
at all. You can shrug and say the person's a dolt and you don't care
if they went off in a huff, but they went off angry and convinced that
anything you had to say was BS. That's what I meant by
counterproductive.

Chris

Those types will continue to ask and ask until someone agrees with
what they did. I don't care what she thinks. She knows, trust
me...she knows.

If you can tell that over Usenet, from a single post, you're a better
judge of character than I am :/

Chris