Old 27-07-2008, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Taken yesterday

On 27/7/08 16:18, in article , "K"
wrote:

Sacha writes
I also suggest you try Silene uniflora Robin White Breast some time
which looks like a tiny white carnation and smells delicious.

A neighbour has just planted a plant which from leaf shape and colour,
flower colour and basic petal shape looks like a very double flowered
ragged robin. Is there a garden variety of Silene or Lychnis that would
fit this description?

As you know, Ragged Robin is a Lychnis so I wonder if he's got the one
called 'Jenny'?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com