Old 27-07-2008, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default What should I plant here?

Muddymike writes

"K" wrote in message
Muddymike writes
Four types of bulb removed. Third from the left are Bluebells but what are
the others?

Are you sure you mean 3rd from the left? It's the odd-shaped white ones
which look like bluebells to me. 3rd from left look more daffodilly.
--

There were no daffs in that bed at all and I am pretty sure the third from
left were the ones I removed the remains of bluebells from. The odd shaped

Grasslike with purple bobbles sounds like Allium

--
Kay