Old 27-07-2008, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H Gordon H is offline

Default OT credit card fraud attempt

In message , Martin
writes
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:19:04 +0100, Gordon H wrote:

In message , Martin
writes

Incidentally those with googlemail/gmail accounts, Google has added secure
encrypted mail to gmail via https://mail.google.com . You need to go to your
gmail settings to enable it.

That's useful. I have been thinking about setting up a "throw-away"
email address with gmail.

It's good for real private e-mail too. The spam trap is good.

I'm not sure that any email, is private these days, the gov is seeking
powers to have 'em all put into a database, along with txt messages.

How the heck they would monitor it all I have no idea!
--
Gordon H