Old 27-07-2008, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Robinson Peter Robinson is offline

Default My capsicum and other reports

Mary Fisher wrote:

That's what I've done but we're going away on Tuesday for a fortnight and my
latest worry is about watering. A grandson says he'll see to it but I still
don't know how to instruct him - a lot of water or a little? They're in the
greenhouse and the tomatoes will be watered anyway..

A lot. In a greenhouse I imagine they'll dry out pretty quickly,
especially if they're in pots. They're like tomatoes, though not quite
so leafy, so won't drink quite so much.

Peter