Old 28-07-2008, 01:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
joevan joevan is offline

Default Need advice! Bamboos are dying

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:29:39 +0100, Organic Brigita
wrote:

I bought 3 bamboos 6 months ago - two black and one golden for indoor
container. They were fine, even few culms showed up. But now- golden is
dead (I will try to save it)... And two blacks looks really bad.. I do
not know why.. I was thinking you might help me. Maybe that container
is too tall and it started roting. Here are pics of container and
current look of my bamboos leaves. Maybe i should transplant it to
different container and soil, and put to lighter space.. Im affraid
that it will not survive transplanting... I really do not know what to
do..... Desperate...

Pls help..

http://tinyurl.com/647zsb

What container. I can't see it. They like lots of water. I have the so
called lucky bamboo and it has been going for 4 years. I always keep
the little pot full of water with the rocks to keep the bamboo
together and upright.