Old 28-07-2008, 12:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Alistair Macdonald Alistair Macdonald is offline

Default Tomatoes

Thanks all. I am much more knowledgeable now than I was before I started
this thread. In fact I feel I could write a book on the subject, if
copyright is not registered!

"Alistair Macdonald" wrote in message
Ailsa Craig and location Kent England.
I have a couple of dozen plants in an outside plot and they are doing very
well. An overflow I planted in a dozen large clay pots. Almost every fruit
is suffering from a split skin. I am obviously doing something wrong. What
is it?
Alistair