Old 28-07-2008, 03:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Triffids

On Jul 28, 1:40 am, zxcvbob wrote:
Which is better, the 1963 version of "Day of the Triffids", or the 1981
British mini-series? (I haven't seen either yet, nor read the book. I
do know it's not supposed to have a "happily ever after" ending.) Thanks.

Bob

--
"And I really got hot when I saw Jeanette Scott
Fight a triffid that spits poison and kills..."

Book was good when I was 13. The movie was bad even then (especially
the altered ending- very different from the book). Never saw the
miniseries.

Chris