Old 28-07-2008, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Privet causing a "dead line"?

In article ,
Michael Bell writes:

| Various places, including www.weatherbase.com and www.metoffice.gov.uk.
| I wrote the uk.rec.gardening climate FAQ, which is around somewhere.
|
| I had real try at getting the rainfall statistics from the British
| site - and I couldn't. They are well hidden, where are they?

I can't remember what I got from where, but I usually got figures
from two different sources. For example, I also have an atlas that
has the information in - yes, a real book, on real paper :-)

Sorry. Weatherbase will be reliable enough, when it has the
information you want.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.