Old 28-07-2008, 09:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default NOW what??? dead skunk in garden

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 7/28/08 2:57 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

In article
,
Sheldon wrote:

Bill wrote:

=EF=BF=BDWe have many dead skunks lying in the middle of the road
along with occasional deer. I'd cover with lime and dirt and put
a rock on it if needed.

A rock on an animal in the middle of the road... a rock needed for
what?

It's a gravestone, and a location-reminder for when returning with
silverware.

-paghat the ratgirl

Ouch - that hurt as the tea came streaming out of my nose....

Thank you dear

Dead Skunk In The Middle Of The Road 2:30 Studio Group 70's Music
Rock 7/28/08 4:26 PM MPEG audio file

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA