Old 29-07-2008, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default ID anyone?

On Jul 28, 9:24 pm, Roo wrote:
On 27 Jul, 21:29, K wrote:

Judith in France writesOn Jul 27, 5:43 pm, K wrote:
Judith in France writes

Time for another meet Kay??????? How is Jane Ranson these days, will
she ever come back to urg do you think?

Not many of the northern urgler old-timers still around. Jane is fine,
but very busy.

That's a shame, do you still see Cormaic? I have spoken to him in
years, I hope he is well, I looked on his webpages and I see he has a
pic of me there!!! Lovely memories of my time in Leeds with you.

Occasionally, but he's pretty busy nowadays!
--
Kay

Hi folks.

Don't know whether you remember me, but I was one of the 'lurkers'
when Jane Ransom & Cormaic in the north used to regularly post a few
years ago. Only wished I 'd met up with you all at that time on your
days out.

I thought about you all only yesterday, when I went to an NGS open day
at Hesketh Bank near Southport (Hawthorne's Clematis nursery.)

Would've liked to have met up with other keen plantspeople. Had a
great time anyway, and got some good advice from the owner on what to
buy. (Needless to say I bought a lot !)

Getting back to the snail - I too have some on pebbledashed walls -
thought they didn't like uneven surfaces ??

Kind regards.

richardroo.

Richard if you lurked, then we don't know you!! I was here in the
time of Cormaic and Jane and do I miss them!!!! I am so glad you have
posted. If you want to know about clematis, then Charlie is your
man. Welcome and keep on posting.

Judith (very hot and bothered as it is sooooooooooo hot here, how on
earth can one sleep tonight?)