Old 28-07-2008, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Prefilter/settling chamber

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:07:41 EDT, phillerup wrote:

Anyone have good examples of a low cost simple prefilter/settling
chamber?

You can check out my site. Only thing expensive are the fittings. Barrel
cost me $15 and vinyl bug screening for the media inside.

Click on *My Filter* *Demo Pond Filter* And *My Lily Pond* shows some thru
the liner plumbing to the filter I put on it. The *Demon Pond Photos* also
has some shots of the whole filter. HTHs, ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us