Old 29-07-2008, 11:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
brucef brucef is offline

Default Sick eggplants

On Jul 29, 6:38 pm, Jon wrote:
brucef wrote:
For a start "the picture" is overexposed. Try taking the picture earlier
in the morning, when its not so bright.

Yeah, it is a bit crap. The large version is a bit clearer:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3042/...019d819b_b.jpg

Too cold, no grow. Youre doing well getting them to start at all. Theyre
a summer vegetable.

I was following the guide on the seedling box. Guess I need to be more
skeptical.

Peas
should be planted "around" now, and alos need support.

Sounds like that will be my next attempt.

Its best if youre starting a garden, to work out the warm spots, and
plant warmth loving plants there,

I only really have the one bed. I don't think there is much
temperature variation, I just try to put the taller stuff on the
south.