Old 29-07-2008, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wil Wil is offline

Default Container Gardening

On Jul 26, 10:55*am, Boron Elgar wrote:
These photos will show you my deck garden.

It is quite easy to grow fruits and vegetables and flowers in
containers. *And they all look so lovely of a fine summer's day.

Boron

Nice! Your lemon cucubers look so good! I only got 1 fruit from my
three plants so far, but lots of flowers though. My English cucmbers
have yielded five nive cukes so far and the regular cucubers have
yielded 6. I got 2 green bell pepper and 20 + tomatoes so far with 2
having ripened and about to be eatened in my salad today.

My beans haven't flowered yet. I'm in DC zone 6 I think.

Thanks for the pictures!

Wil