Old 29-07-2008, 09:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Alex[_3_] Alex[_3_] is offline

Default Virginia Creeper dying help please

On 29 Jul., 17:25, eira.williams@g eira.williamsg.
wrote:
Hi I'm new to these boards so I'm hoping that someone out there can help
me.

I have a very large and extended Virginia creeper which was beautiful
untill 3 days ago when the top half of it turned brown and it looks
like its dying off. *I haven't changed the way its looked after, I'm
not a brilliant gardner so have pretty much left it alone so this was a
real surprise to find that it appears to be dying. The bottom half is
still very green and bushy so should I *cut it back to where the green
is or just leave alone and keep my fingers crossed ? any advice would
be greatly appreciated.

--
eira.williams@g

Hi Eira,sounds to me that it did not get enough water... Just water
it. Did you use any fertiliser?

Bye, Alex (my rose also looks strange: http://www.rixa.com/node/53 -
any idea?)