Old 30-07-2008, 01:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default i am happy

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article ,
(paghat) wrote:

In article , agentelrond
wrote:

my sunflowers have come into flower yay will add a photo soon when i

getsome batteries fro my digi cam-- agentelrond

Sunflowers are scary. They're frequently seen in horror movies to evoke
terror.

-paghat the ratgirl

I donšt know about being scary but Tithonia Rotundifolia has me out in
the yard not only looking about but caressing its soft limbs. I see
nothing wrong with this however I have noticed a few pods in my bedroom.

Me, I just remember the sunflower fields of the Touraine and Van
Gogh's painting. All nostagia, no apprehension)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBznTrvpCAs

Bill

--

Billy