Old 30-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo[_2_] View Post
I'm a great admirer of Carol's enthusiasm and her knowledge and
experience, but am getting a BIT annoyed at the CONSTANT and
unnecessary inflections in HER voice. I'm sure it must be something to
do with the producers, hoping she'll appeal to a wider and younger
audience, but it belittles her intelligence imho, making her look like
a young schoolgirl asking for some treat or other.

Anyone agree, and sorry if you've already discussed many times in the
last few years.

Regards.

richardroo.
Quite agree, for presentation give me Rachal De Thame and Chris Beardshaw, it's a pleasure to listen to them. Still at least she's got rid of the wacky hair colours.