Old 30-07-2008, 09:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Sick eggplants

"Jon" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"brucef" wrote in message
On Jul 29, 3:55 pm, "Loosecanon" wrote:

Eggplants like warm weather. If they can
survive to mid August when the frosts have gone they might perk up.
Same
goes for your capsicums.

Fair enough, guess I will try again in a month or so. I really know
bugger all about gardening, but the vege patch is coming along in
spite of me.

Perhps the most important thing to learn as a gardener for veggies is
that everything has a season and if you plant things out of season, you
won't get the results you would really like.

He got one result. He learnt what the plants didnt like.
I found people are like this too!
We learn by our mistakes...
He should move to Darwin if he want to grow these plants. (grin)

Move! Think of the effort involved. Much better to just wait till it's
their season methinks :-))