Old 30-07-2008, 06:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tbg tbg is offline

Default Control Of Weed Called "Selfheal" In Lawn - Help Please !!

One mans meat is another mans poison, hence, I have decided to poison
the weed with a vigorous effort by attacking it with a selective
weedkiller with a follow up treatment later on.

In addition I shal make efforts to improve the general well being of
the lawn by aeration etc.

Now, wheres my nearest stockist of a large box of 2,4 dichlorophenoxy
acetate, prunella vulgaris will be vulgar no more, it will be dead.

Rgds