Old 30-07-2008, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_3_] Wally[_3_] is offline

Default Learned something new today

"Sandy" wrote in message
Wally wrote:

Fairy liquid is fast becoming my best friend.

Would this work on those dreaded whitefly?

My brassicas are infested with them

Every time I turn over the leaves in search of butterfly eggs, a cloud of
white "ash" descends upon me GRRR

Give it a try Sandy, you've got nothing to lose, last year it got rid
of whitefly on my Brussels sprouts and also gets rid of blackfly on beans.

BTW, I've been on the allotment this morning and no butterflies on
the greens, don't know if its the taste or the smell of soap but the
little sods don't like it.

Wally