Old 30-07-2008, 10:21 AM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment
FDR[_2_] FDR[_2_] is offline

Default communistic compost (WAS: compost)

Karsten Kruse wrote:
Billy schrieb:

Is it really
superior to petrochemical fertilizer, or is it
guilty conscience liberal feelgoodism?

No, the petrochemical producs are better. They sell better and the
market doesn't lie.

And don't forget to use lots of pesticides too. They are made from
petroleum as well. I mean, if we are willing to go to war and cause
incredible suffering, then it must be a good thing ;o), so eats lots
of it. The really good unintended consequence is, of course, it cures
conservative's cranial-rectal inversion, which makes this liberal feel
good ;O).

_Exactly_!

I'm afraid there are no commercial products needed to make compost.

A shame, the industry should do something about it.

Well they could lobby the government to outlaw home based composting.
Only commercial will be allowed.

What you end up with is soil gifted with a dynamic, balanced community
of organism whose birth and death cycles enrich the soil (NPK and much
more) and, a soil that is well ventilated, drained and, able to retain
moisture.

Sounds like communism to me!/sarcasm

So if anybody should have a guilty conscience, it is the "Gingrich"
conservatives (they aren't really conservatives) who promote snake oil
products that they don't understand or do understand but just
want to encourage snake oil sales.

Viva Castro

Agreed .

Karsten