Old 30-07-2008, 08:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Paph pictures

Thanks for posting the links, Steve. Neat photos; the flower looks almost
black!

BTW, I saw in today's local rag that others are about to lose abpo. Comcast
is following the other ISPs, along with Juno and another one that I can't
recall. Andrew Cuomo was *pleased to announce* this. I can't write what my
response to him would be.

Diana

"Steve" wrote in message
Steve wrote:
I just posted two Paph pictures on ABPO. I expect a small audience. If
you have signed up for the free Motzarella.org news server, you should be
able to see them.

Steve

OK, I'll link to the pictures I posted before on ABPO so the growing
majority, who can't go there, can see too. Besides, how often do you see a
Paph with lateral sepals?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3184/...c50609.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3034/...f75a12.jpg?v=0

Steve