Old 31-07-2008, 02:52 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Sprinkler Pipes & Tree Roots

Bill Smith said:

I want to upgrade my sprinkler pipes from the old steel pipes to the new pvc
pipes. The steel pipes have been there since 1976 and I think their have
interior corrosion that's reducing the water pressure. There is a large tree
in my front yard with lots of roots that have grown arround the steel
sprinkler laterals. Does anyone have a creative suggest for replacing these
pipes without injuring the tree?

How far from the trunk are the pipes?

--

Eggs

- Listen: Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for
a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate
from the masses, not from some... farcical aquatic ceremony!