Old 31-07-2008, 01:57 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
BB[_3_] BB[_3_] is offline

Default Fish Tale: "Garbo" the reclusive fish

gmb wrote in

om:

Anyone else got a similar fish tale or is it just white koi in
general?

I've always understood that the more places a fish has to hide the
less likely the fish will want to hide. That, and fish are social
critters. (At least these are.)

Indeed, now that my pond water is murky from suspended 'stuff' (see
some of my earlier posts for why) I'm seeing fish at the surface I
haven't seen that closely. (And, no, they aren't gasping for
breath. )

~~Bryan

* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
* Through the Spam? | Reply if you want. E-mail *
* Take it out! | address changes frequently *
* (Damn Viruses!) | to foil spambots. *